1. A professional photographer knows wedding
etiquette and wont mess any thing up or miss important events.
2. A PROFESSIONAL will pay attention to the details.
3. Professional equipment - have you ever printed images from your phone or digital camera and been disappointed in the color, quality or focus of your prints?
4. Backup equipment - things break, batteries run out. You don't want this to happen on your BIG day!
5. Liability Insurance
6. Knows proper exposure to make any lighting situation a good one
7. Knows composition and color harmony
8. A professional knows how to do post production so you can see your photographs in the shortest and most efficient amount of time.
9. Has a professional location to meet and discuss details
10. Hiring out maintains harmony in the family - now everyone can enjoy your wedding and stay friends after!
11. Design retouch and deliver a beautiful heirloom wedding album.
12. A professional won't be caught drinking at the bar with your favorite Uncle!
13. A professional will enhance you perfect day and capture memories without disturbing everyone.
14. Allows your friends and family to enjoy the wedding you have worked so hard to plan.
15. A professional photographer will store and care for your digital files, for future orders (5, 10 15 or 20 years from your wedding date).